Short Sale Agent Certifications in St Louis Missouri
STL Real Estate’s Ryan Wessels has short sale and foreclosure resource designation. The short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) designation is an important designation to have when working with short sales. The designation teaches real estate agents the proper way to do short sales to make sure that you have the highest probability in getting your short sale approved as possible in St. Louis.
The CDPE certification stands for Certified Distressed Property Expert. This certification proved to be a great resource of additional information on how to successfully sell a property via a short sale. STL Real Estate holds this designation has well.
Many other real estate companies have one of these designations, but few hold both of these designations. Proof that STL Real Estate goes the extra mile to not only take care of our clients and give them the best chance possible at selling their St. Louis house with a short sale.
- Holds a prestigious SFR certification in short sales and foreclosures given out by the National Association of Realtors. Only select agents earn this certification.
- As of 10-1-12, he has successfully negotiated and completed over 140 short sales for clients all over the Saint Louis metro area, including Saint Louis city, Saint Louis County, Saint Charles County, and Jefferson County.
- Certified as a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- One of the very few Realtors in the Saint Louis area who is one of Chase’s Preferred Partners. The Chase Preferred Partner program has meet strict guidelines to qualify for, and even then Chase only chooses select agents.
- Similarly to Chase, Ryan has been recommended by Bank of America as an agent in the Saint Louis area. (This has just been with one guy and there is nothing formal that I have ever done to be a part of this, so I am not sure if this should be added. It does certainly show more validity in my opinion though.)
- 6+ years of experience in short sales
- 9+ years as a licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Missouri.
- Worked on short sales with almost every lender imaginable including:
- American Home Mortgage Servicing, AMS Servicing, ASC, Aurora, Bank of America, Bayview Loan Servicing, Carrington Mortgage Services, Centrue Bank, Chase Home Finance, Citi Mortgage, Citizens 1st National Bank, Countrywide Home Loans Servicing, EMC Mortgage Corporation, First Bank, Flagstar, Franklin Credit Management Corporation, GMAC Mortgage LLC, Green Tree Servicing, Heartland Bank, Home Loan Services, HomEq Servicing, Horizon Bank, IBM Lender Business Processing Services (LBPS), J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, Liberty Bank and Trust Co, Litton Loan Servicing, Midland Mortgage Company, Mortgage Center, National City Bank, Nationstar Mortgage, Ocwen Financial Corporation, OneWest Bank, PNC Bank, Pulaski Bank, National Association, RBC Bank (USA), Residential Credit Solutions, Saxon Mortgage Services, Select Portfolio Servicing, Specialized Loan Servicing, U.S. Bank National Association, United Bank, United Bank Mortgage Corporation, Wachovia Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Weststar Mortgage, and Wilshire Credit Corporation.